Canada’s Sports Leader announced today the second half of its Toronto Raptors broadcast schedule for the 2020-21 NBA season, featuring a total of 17 games. Following the NBA ALL-STAR GAME on Sunday, March 7, the Raptors’ second half schedule begins with a matchup against the Atlanta Hawks on Thursday, March 11 at 7 p.m. ET on TSN. The network’s complete Raptors broadcast schedule is available here.
Throughout the second half of the season, TSN continues to provide fans with comprehensive NBA coverage, including multiple marquee matchups every week featuring the league’s best teams, the NBA PLAYOFFS and NBA FINALS, plus extensive coverage of the Raptors across SPORTSCENTRE as well as TSN’s digital and social media platforms.
TSN’s 2020-21 TANGERINE RAPTORS BASKETBALL ON TSN second half broadcast schedule features the following highlights:
- The Raptors taking on the Denver Nuggets and star Canadian point guard Jamal Murray on March 24
- The Raptors hosting the defending NBA champion Los Angeles Lakers and superstars LeBron James, Anthony Davis, and former Raptor Marc Gasol on April 6
- A heated Atlantic Division rivalry game against the Brooklyn Nets and superstars James Harden, Kevin Durant, and Kyrie Irving on April 21
- A matchup against the LA Clippers, featuring former Raptors Kawhi Leonard and Serge Ibaka, on May 4
TANGERINE RAPTORS BASKETBALL ON TSN features the network’s award-winning broadcast team, led by the iconic duo of play-by-play commentator Matt Devlin alongside game analyst and TSN Basketball Insider Jack “The Coach” Armstrong. TSN’s Raptors broadcasts also feature hosts Rod Black and Kate Beirness, with analysts Leo Rautins, Kia Nurse, and Sam Mitchell, and contributions from Kayla Grey and Josh Lewenberg.
TSN’s television coverage of the Raptors is complemented by live radio coverage on TSN 1050 Toronto, as play-by-play announcer Paul Jones is joined by analysts Armstrong and Sherman Hamilton. TSN 1050 brings fans extended pre- and post-game shows hosted by Nikki Reyes, Jim Tatti, and Lewenberg. TSN 1050’s Raptors broadcast schedule is available here. TSN 1050’s radio coverage is also available on TSN.ca, and for live streaming via the TSN and iHeartRadio apps.
- Up-to-the-minute breaking news, scores, game recaps, and more
- Daily comprehensive coverage of the NBA, including digital analysis from TSN basketball analysts
- Breaking news and features following the Raptors from Lewenberg
- Highlights, recaps, and must-see moments from around the league
- Photos, videos, and content posted across TSN’s official social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- BarDown.com rounds up all the viral moments and social media reaction from the new season
- BarDown’s Marissa Roberto and Daniel Zakrzewski contribute regular pre-game content to TSN’s official social accounts
Sponsors of TSN’s Toronto Raptors broadcast coverage include: Toyota, Burger King, Expedia, BMW, Chrysler Dealers, KFC, Hyundai, and JackpotCity.Net.