The defending NBA champion Toronto Raptors are set to make their return to the court at the ESPN Wide World of Sport Complex at Disney World Resort in Orlando for the highly anticipated culmination of the 2019-20 NBA season. TSN is Canada’s home for comprehensive live coverage of the team’s seeding games, beginning Saturday, Aug. 1 as the Raptors take on LeBron James and the Los Angeles Lakers at 8:30 p.m. ET on TSN Radio 1050 Toronto.
The network’s TANGERINE RAPTORS BASKETBALL ON TSN broadcast schedule features live coverage of the following games (complete broadcast schedule is also available at TSN.ca):
- Raptors vs. Los Angeles Lakers on Saturday, Aug. 1 at 8:30 p.m. ET on TSN Radio 1050 Toronto
- Raptors vs. Orlando Magic on Wednesday, Aug. 5 at 8 p.m. ET on TSN Radio 1050 Toronto
- Raptors vs. Boston Celtics on Friday, Aug. 7 at 8:30 p.m. ET on TSN
- Raptors vs. Memphis Grizzlies on Sunday, Aug. 9 at 1:30 p.m. ET on TSN and TSN Radio 1050 Toronto
- Raptors vs. Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday, Aug. 12 at 6 p.m. ET on TSN and TSN Radio 1050 Toronto
- Raptors vs. Denver Nuggets on Friday, Aug. 14 at TBD on TSN
Before the season resumes, TSN delivers live coverage of two of the Raptors’ scrimmage games. The Raptors hit the court against the Houston Rockets on Friday, July 24 at 7:30 p.m. ET, and take on the Phoenix Suns on Tuesday, July 28 at 3 p.m. ET, both live on TSN.
TANGERINE RAPTORS BASKETBALL ON TSN is led by the Canadian Screen Award-winning broadcast tandem of Matt Devlin and Jack Armstrong. TSN’s coverage features pre-game and halftime shows hosted by Rod Black alongside analysts Leo Rautins and Sam Mitchell. Kate Beirness keeps fans up to date with news and highlights out of Orlando, Kayla Grey delivers special interviews with personalities from around the NBA, and TSN Raptors reporter Josh Lewenberg contributes regular reports on the team.
Live radio coverage of the Raptors on TSN 1050 is led by play-by-play announcer Paul Jones alongside analysts Armstrong and Sherman Hamilton. Pre-game and post-game shows are led by host Jim Tatti alongside Lewenberg.
SPORTSCENTRE follows the Raptors throughout the culmination of the season, delivering breaking news, reports, highlights, and in-depth analysis from TSN’s Raptors broadcast team.
- Up-to-the-minute breaking news, highlights, scores, game recaps, and must-see moments from around the league
- Comprehensive daily coverage of the NBA’s return, including analysis from TSN basketball analysts Jack Armstrong and Leo Rautins as well as ESPN’s Basketball Insiders
- Blog posts and video reports following the latest Raptors news from Lewenberg
- Photos, videos, and content posted across TSN’s official social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- BarDown.com rounds up all the viral moments and social media reaction from the NBA’s return
A slate of premier brands have signed on to sponsor TSN’s live coverage of the Raptors’ return to the court, including Quarter Sponsors Burger King, Hyundai, and Kijiji, as well as KFC, who presents the “Making Buckets” feature, and Downy, who presents the Performer of the Game.
Following the NBA seeding games, Canada’s Sports Leader delivers a massive schedule of NBA PLAYOFFS action, culminating with the NBA FINALS.