TSN announced today additional broadcast schedule details for the remaining games of the Eastern Conference Semifinal series between the Toronto Raptors and Boston Celtics. The Raptors look to bounce back following a Game 1 loss to the Celtics as TSN 1050 Radio is home to Game 2: Boston @ Toronto airing tomorrow (Tuesday, Sept. 1) at 5:30 p.m. ET, with TSN analyst Jack Armstrong joining play-by-play commentator Paul Jones to call all the action. TSN’s linear television broadcast coverage continues Thursday, Sept. 3 with Game 3: Toronto @ Boston, beginning at 6 p.m. ET on TSN and TSN 1050.
TSN’s broadcast schedule for the 2020 NBA PLAYOFFS can be found here. TSN and TSN Direct subscribers can stream all of the action live on TSN.ca and the TSN app. French-language coverage of the Raptors-Celtics series is available on RDS.
TSN and TSN 1050 Toronto Raptors NBA PLAYOFFS Second Round Broadcast Schedule
- Game 2: Boston @ Toronto – Tuesday, Sept. 1 at 5:30 p.m. ET on TSN Radio 1050
- Game 3: Toronto @ Boston – Thursday, Sept. 3 at 6 p.m. ET on TSN and TSN Radio 1050
- *Game 5: Boston @ Toronto – Monday, Sept. 7 at TBD on TSN
- *Game 6: Toronto @ Boston – Wednesday, Sept. 9 at TBD on TSN Radio 1050
- *Game 7: Boston @ Toronto – Friday, Sept. 11 at TBD on TSN
Delivering the call for all Raptors playoff games is the Canadian Screen Award-winning dynamic duo of play-by-play commentator Matt Devlin and game analyst Armstrong. The NBA ON TSN team is in studio for all Raptors playoff broadcasts on TSN, featuring host Rod Black alongside Canadian Basketball Hall of Famer Leo Rautins and former Raptors coach Sam Mitchell. TSN’s coverage features reports from SPORTSCENTRE’s Kate Beirness, interviews conducted by SPORTS AM BY TSN host Kayla Grey, and frequent updates on the team from TSN Raptors reporter Josh Lewenberg.
TSN 1050 showcases the Raptors with play-by-play commentator Paul Jones calling all the action alongside analysts Armstrong and Sherman Hamilton, with Lewenberg providing frequent in-game contributions.
SPORTSCENTRE delivers daily news updates focusing on the Raptors throughout the entire NBA PLAYOFFS, as well as frequent analysis from the entire NBA ON TSN broadcast team.
TSN’s full court coverage of the NBA PLAYOFFS also extends across its digital platforms with breaking news, scores, stats, schedules, interviews, and more alongside additional highlights including:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Raptors-Celtics series
- Features and columns covering all the latest Raptors news from Lewenberg
- Video highlights and analysis from every game throughout the NBA PLAYOFFS
- Viral moments, photos, videos, and behind-the-scenes content on BarDown.com and across TSN’s official social media accounts, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok
Burger King is the 4th Quarter sponsor for Raptors games in the NBA PLAYOFFS.