The reigning NBA champion Toronto Raptors defend their title as TSN brings basketball fans to the bubble with extensive coverage of the 2020 NBA PLAYOFFS, as the network today announced its broadcast schedule for the Raptors’ First Round series against the Brooklyn Nets. Raptors legend Kyle Lowry leads the team into their much-anticipated title defence, beginning Wednesday, Aug. 19 at 1 p.m. ET with Game 2: Brooklyn @ Toronto, live on TSN and TSN Radio 1050 Toronto. TSN and TSN Direct subscribers can stream all of the action live on TSN.ca and the TSN app. French-language coverage of the Raptors-Nets series is available on RDS.
Delivering the call for all Raptors playoff games is the Canadian Screen Award-winning dynamic duo of play-by-play commentator Matt Devlin and game analyst Jack “The Coach” Armstrong. The NBA ON TSN team is in studio for all Raptors playoff broadcasts on TSN, featuring host Rod Black alongside TSN’s basketball analysts: Canadian Basketball Hall of Famer Leo Rautins and former Raptors coach Sam Mitchell. TSN’s coverage features reports from SPORTSCENTRE’s Kate Beirness, interviews conducted by SPORTS AM BY TSN host Kayla Grey, and frequent updates on the team from TSN Raptors reporter Josh Lewenberg.
TSN 1050 showcases the Raptors with play-by-play commentator Paul Jones calling all the action alongside analysts Armstrong and Sherman Hamilton, with Lewenberg providing frequent in-game contributions.
TSN and TSN 1050 Toronto Raptors NBA PLAYOFFS First Round Broadcast Schedule
- Game 2: Brooklyn @ Toronto – Wednesday, Aug. 19 at 1 p.m. ET on TSN and TSN Radio 1050
- Game 4: Toronto @ Brooklyn – Sunday, Aug. 23 at 6 p.m. ET on TSN and TSN Radio 1050
- *Game 6: Toronto @ Brooklyn – Thursday, Aug. 27 at TBD on TSN and TSN Radio 1050
SPORTSCENTRE delivers daily news updates focusing on the Raptors throughout the NBA PLAYOFFS, as well as frequent analysis from the entire NBA ON TSN broadcast team. SPORTSCENTRE also delivers all the highlights from the Raptors-Nets series as well as every other matchup throughout the entirety of the NBA PLAYOFFS.
TSN’s full court coverage of the NBA PLAYOFFS also extends across its digital platforms with breaking news, scores, stats, schedules, interviews, and more alongside additional highlights including:
- A comprehensive preview of the Raptors-Nets First Round series, breaking down the key storylines
- Features and columns covering all the latest Raptors news from Lewenberg
- Video highlights and analysis from every game throughout the NBA PLAYOFFS
- Viral moments, photos, videos, and behind-the-scenes content on BarDown.com and across TSN’s official social media accounts, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok
Burger King has extended their sponsorship of Toronto Raptors action on TSN as the 4th Quarter sponsor for Raptors games in the NBA PLAYOFFS.
Raptors fans looking to get in the championship mindset can head to the TSN Doc Collection to watch a multitude of titles highlighting the stars of basketball, including UNINTERRUPTED Canada’s 2019 documentary ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE: THE SERGE IBAKA STORY. Available for on-demand viewing at no additional cost to TSN subscribers through the end of 2020, fans can access the TSN Doc Collection through TSN.ca/DocCollection and the TSN app, as well as on set top box with participating television service providers across Canada.