Is a Winnipeg three-peat in the cards? Canada’s biggest party heads to Regina as the reigning GREY CUP champion Winnipeg Blue Bombers face the Toronto Argonauts in the 109th GREY CUP. CFL ON TSN delivers exclusive live coverage of the CFL championship game this Sunday, Nov. 20, beginning at 6 p.m. ET on TSN, TSN.ca, and the TSN app live from Mosaic Stadium in Regina. Beginning at 1 p.m. ET, viewers can tune-in for TSN’s signature five-hour pre-game show, GREY CUP SUNDAY. French-language coverage of the 109th GREY CUP is available on RDS.
The CFL ON TSN team are bundled up and live from Mosaic Stadium, led by play-by-play announcer Rod Smith alongside game analyst Glen Suitor. The CFL ON TSN panel features host Kate Beirness with analysts Matt Dunigan, Milt Stegall, and Davis Sanchez breaking down all things GREY CUP. Saskatchewan’s own SPORTSCENTRE anchor Darren Dutchyshen is joined by former Ottawa Redblacks head coach Paul LaPolice and two-time Grey Cup MVP Bo Levi Mitchell to provide additional analysis. TSN Football Insiders Dave Naylor and Farhan Lalji deliver news and analysis on both teams; and SPORTSCENTRE reporter Claire Hanna joins from the sidelines.
TSN provides a comprehensive slate of preview programming leading into the big game, highlighted by:
GREY CUP SATURDAY – Saturday, Nov. 19 – 2 p.m. ET on TSN, TSN.ca, and the TSN app
- TSN delivers four hours of preview coverage on GREY CUP SATURDAY, co-hosted by Dutchyshen and CFL ON TSN‘s Marshall Ferguson.
- Updates, news, and analysis from the CFL ON TSN panel on-site at Mosaic Stadium, plus coverage of the teams’ final walkthroughs before the big game.
GREY CUP SUNDAY PRE-GAME SHOW – Sunday, Nov. 20 – 1 p.m. ET on TSN, TSN.ca, and the TSN app
- Live from Mosaic Stadium, TSN’s extensive coverage continues with a five-hour pre-game show co-hosted by Beirness and Dutchyshen. Leading up to kickoff, the CFL ON TSN panel, Insiders, and experts preview the game from all angles.
109th GREY CUP – Sunday, Nov. 20 – 6 p.m. ET on TSN, TSN.ca, and the TSN app
- In this year’s CFL championship game, the Toronto Argonauts look to secure their 18th Grey Cup title in franchise history. They take on the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, who are on the hunt for their third Grey Cup in a row after capturing the CFL’s first back-to-back titles in more than a decade last year.
- TSN counts down to kickoff with the Sirius XM Kickoff Show, featuring Canadian indie-pop band Valley.
- At halftime, TSN airs the Twisted Tea Grey Cup Halftime Show featuring a trio of country music’s shining stars for a one-time-only collaboration: Jordan Davis, Tyler Hubbard of Florida Georgia Line, and Canada’s own Josh Ross.
Fans can also tune in to live, nationwide radio coverage of the CFL championship game on the Grey Cup Radio Network, with pre-game coverage beginning Sunday, Nov. 20 at 5 p.m. ET, leading into kickoff at 6 p.m. ET. For a full list of radio stations delivering live broadcast coverage, click here. Listeners can also stream live on iHeartRadio.ca, TSN.ca/Radio, and on the iHeartRadio Canada and TSN apps.
TSN is proud to partner with a collection of marquee brands for its broadcast coverage of the 109th GREY CUP, including:
- Sirius XM returns as sponsor of the game’s kickoff show
- Twisted Tea serves as halftime show sponsor
- Canada Drives delivers the Grey Cup as a featured sponsor, and is spotlighted in a new virtual field takeover integration during the big game
- Purolator serves as presenting sponsor of the game ball delivery
TSN.ca features daily video hits from Naylor and Lalji, along with the latest news updates from Lu and Hanna. The TSN Edge continues to provide comprehensive content specific to CFL sports betting, highlighted by insights from TSN’s extensive roster of CFL experts with odds powered by FanDuel, TSN’s official sportsbook partner.
TSN’s official social media platforms also feature extensive content surrounding the 109th GREY CUP, highlighted by: