The surprising young Blue Jays dismissed their doubters all season long and now find themselves back in the World Series hunt for the first time since 2016. The expanded 2020 MLB Postseason gets underway tomorrow on Sportsnet as the Blue Jays take flight to the Sunshine State to take on the Tampa Bay Rays in the American League Wild Card Series. Exclusive coverage starts at 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT on Sportsnet, SN NOW, and across the Sportsnet Radio Network.
Sportsnet, the exclusive broadcaster of Blue Jays baseball in Canada, is set to bring fans every game of the MLB Postseason and World Series. Sportsnet’s Blue Jays postseason coverage on Tuesday, Sept. 29 includes:
Blue Jays Central (4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT), Sportsnet and SN NOW – Former Blue Jays pitcher John Axford joins Sportsnet’s Jamie Campbell and Pat Tabler for a special one-hour Blue Jays Central pre-game show, featuring a musical opening by The Arkells and a video essay from Stephen Brunt that explores the Blue Jays extraordinary 2020 season. Plus, Brunt presents Inheritance, the story of Cavan Biggio’s upbringing during his dad’s Hall of Fame career with the Houston Astros, and how his mother Patty was the glue that held everything together.
- American League Wild Card Series, Game 1 – Blue Jays @ Rays (5 p.m. ET / 2 p.m. PT) – Buck Martinez has the call, joined by game analyst Joe Siddall and reporter Hazel Mae, on Sportsnet and SN NOW. Meanwhile Ben Wagner and Mike Wilner bring the game to listeners on Sportsnet 590 The FAN and across the Sportsnet Radio Network.
- Sportsnet.ca and Social – Expert coverage from Sportsnet’s Blue Jays insiders Shi Davidi, Ben Nicholson-Smith, Arden Zwelling, and Jeff Blair, including the At The Letters podcast, must see highlights and moments, and a live, interactive postseason preview show today at 6 p.m. ET / 3 p.m. PT on sportsnet.ca, the Sportsnet app, and YouTube.
- Sportsnet Radio Network – Round-the-clock coverage on Sportsnet 590 The FAN, Sportsnet 960 The FAN, and Sportsnet 650, including the live game broadcast, and pre and post game reporting, with special guest experts throughout the week like Dan Shulman, Kevin Barker, Tim Leiper, Josh Thole, Jon Morosi, and Adnan Virk, in addition to Sportsnet’s Blue Jays insiders.
Sportsnet’s exclusive MLB Wild Card Series coverage airs live throughout the day on Tuesday with:
- Astros @ Twins – 2 p.m. ET / 11 a.m. PT, (Sportsnet One)
- White Sox @ Athletics – 3 p.m. ET / Noon PT, (Sportsnet 360)
- Yankees @ Indians – 7 p.m. ET / 4 p.m. PT, (Sportsnet One)
Check sportsnet.ca/schedule for the most up-to-date TV listings of all 2020 MLB Postseason games on Sportsnet.
Blue Jays American League Wild Card Series Broadcast Schedule
- Game 1 – Toronto @ Tampa Bay – Tues., Sept. 29 – 4 p.m. ET / 1 p.m. PT, (Sportsnet, SN NOW, Sportsnet 590 The FAN, Sportsnet 960 The FAN, Sportsnet 650)
- Game 2 – Toronto @ Tampa Bay – Wed., Sept. 30 – 3:30 p.m. ET / 12:30 p.m. PT, (Sportsnet, SN NOW, Sportsnet 590 The FAN, Sportsnet 960 The FAN, Sportsnet 650)
- *Game 3 – Toronto @ Tampa Bay – Thurs., Oct.1 – Time TBD, (Sportsnet, SN NOW, Sportsnet 590 The FAN, Sportsnet 960 The FAN, Sportsnet 650)
**Schedule subject to change