As the hockey world’s go-to source for NHL Trade Deadline news and analysis, TSN provides comprehensive coverage of every deal with TRADECENTRE, Monday, March 21 beginning at 8 a.m. ET on TSN, TSN.ca, and the TSN app. Host James Duthie is joined by TSN’s all-star team of Hockey Insiders and experts to provide breaking trade updates, thorough analysis, and TRADECENTRE news throughout the day.
Covering deadline day from all angles, TRADECENTRE also features a multitude of interviews with players, GMs, and coaches, with news and content available on TSN’s official social media platforms. TSN’s comprehensive TRADECENTRE coverage airs on ESPN+ from 8 a.m. – 12 noon ET in the United States.
TSN’s all-star TRADECENTRE broadcast team includes:
- Host: James Duthie
- Trade Breakers: Gord Miller, Bob McKenzie, Darren Dreger, Pierre LeBrun, and Chris Johnston
- Instant Analysis Panel: Ray Ferraro, Jeff O’Neill, Dave Poulin, and Cheryl Pounder
- At Large: Craig Button and Mike Johnson
- Deadline Panel: Gino Reda, Jamie McLennan, Martin Biron, and Kevin Weekes
- Viewpoint Panel: Bryan Hayes, Carlo Colaiacovo, Hailey Salvian
- Trade Bait: Lindsay Hamilton
- Special Contributors: Michael Farber, Glenn Schiiler, Bruce Garrioch, Emily Kaplan, and Mike Kelly
- SPORTSCENTRE Updates: Jennifer Hedger
- SPORTSCENTRE Bureau Reporters: Claire Hanna, Farhan Lalji, John Lu, Mark Masters, Sara Orlesky, Ryan Rishaug, and Salim Valji
Additionally, TSN’s BarDown delivers TRADEDOWN, a unique nine-hour YouTube broadcast led by BarDown’s fan-favourite personalities, including Luca Celebre, Corwin McCallum, Jesse Pollock, Marissa Roberto, and Daniel Zakrzewski. TRADEDOWN features the BarDown team’s live reactions to trades throughout the day; frequent check-ins with TSN’s official TRADECENTRE broadcast; rankings of the trade deadline performances of every NHL team, and much more. Hockey fans can set a reminder notification for TRADEDOWN by visiting TSN’s official YouTube channel.
In addition to live streaming access to the TRADECENTRE television broadcast, as well as breaking news and analysis across TSN Radio stations throughout the day, TSN digital platforms are the ultimate destination for breaking trade news and expert analysis, featuring the following highlights:
- The Trade Tracker feature, delivering real-time updates on every trade as they happen
- TSN’s Trade Bait list, featuring complete stats, cap hits, and key information on players who could be on the move
- Hockey fans can stay up-to-date via the day-long running blog on TSN.ca updated with the latest developments from our Hockey Insiders and social media
- TSN’s official social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok, keep fans in the know throughout the day. Fans can follow along with all the biggest deals and join the conversation with other hockey fans using #TradeCentre
Golf Town signs on as the Trade Breakers sponsor of TSN’s 2022 TRADECENTRE broadcast.