As the hockey world’s go-to source for NHL Trade Deadline Day news and analysis, TSN provides comprehensive coverage of every deal with TRADECENTRE, beginning Monday, April 12 at 8 a.m. ET on TSN. Host James Duthie and TSN’s all-star team of Hockey Insiders and experts provide breaking trade updates, thorough analysis, and TRADECENTRE news throughout the day.
Covering deadline day from all angles, TRADECENTRE features breaking news and instant analysis of each transaction, as well as interviews with players, GMs, and coaches. TSN’s live coverage is also available on TSN.ca, the TSN app, TSN Radio stations, and TSN’s official social media platforms. TSN’s comprehensive TRADECENTRE coverage will be available on ESPN2 and ESPN+ in the United States.
Filming in accordance with all government and industry COVID-19 protocols, and reporting from two studios and remotely from their homes across the country, TSN’s all-star TRADECENTRE broadcast team includes:
- Host: James Duthie
- Trade Breakers: Gord Miller, Bob McKenzie, Darren Dreger, Pierre LeBrun, and Frank Seravalli
- Instant Analysis Panel: Ray Ferraro, Jeff O’Neill, Dave Poulin, and Craig Button
- Deadline Panel: Gino Reda, Jamie McLennan, Martin Biron, and Kevin Weekes
- Viewpoint Panel: Carlo Colaiacovo, Bryan Hayes, Mike Johnson
- Trade Bait: Mike Johnson
- Special Contributor: Jim Rutherford, three-time Stanley Cup-winning General Manager
- Segment Hosts: Tessa Bonhomme and Glenn Schiiler
- TRADECENTRE Contributors: Lindsay Hamilton, Kristen Shilton, Postmedia hockey columnist Bruce Garrioch, two-time Olympic gold medalist Cheryl Pounder, and Team Canada’s Renata Fast
- BarDown Contributors: Daniel Zakrzewski and Corwin McCallum
- SPORTSCENTRE Updates: Jennifer Hedger
- SPORTSCENTRE Bureau Reporters: Farhan Lalji, John Lu, Mark Masters, Sara Orlesky, Ryan Rishaug, and Salim Valji
In addition to live streaming access to the TRADECENTRE television broadcast, TSN digital platforms are the ultimate destination for breaking trade news and expert analysis, featuring the following highlights:
- The fan-favourite Trade Tracker feature, delivering real-time updates on every trade as it happens
- TSN’s Trade Bait, featuring complete stats, cap hits, and key information on players who could be on the move
- TSN’s official social media platforms keep fans in-the-know through Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Fans can follow along with all the biggest deals and join the conversation with other hockey fans using #TradeCentre
- com rounds up all the social media highlights and content from across Trade Deadline Day
TSN’s full day of hockey coverage concludes with live regional broadcasts of the Winnipeg Jets vs. Ottawa Senators at 7 p.m. ET on TSN3 and TSN5, and the Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Montreal Canadiens at 7 p.m. ET on TSN2 and TSN4.
Pepsi Zero Sugar returns as a presenting sponsor of TRADECENTRE. Harvey’s returns as the broadcast’s Lunch Hour sponsor.