The stage is set for a Steeltown showdown as the reigning GREY CUP champion Winnipeg Blue Bombers face the hometown Hamilton Tiger-Cats in the 108th GREY CUP. CFL ON TSN delivers exclusive coverage of the CFL championship game this Sunday, Dec. 12, beginning at 6 p.m. ET on TSN, TSN.ca, and the TSN app from Tim Hortons Field in Hamilton. TSN’s live coverage begins at 1 p.m. ET with the network’s signature five-hour pre-game show, GREY CUP SUNDAY. French-language coverage of the 108th GREY CUP is available on RDS.
The CFL ON TSN’s all-star team of broadcasters are on-site at Tim Hortons Field in Hamilton, led by play-by-play announcer Rod Smith alongside game analyst Glen Suitor. The CFL ON TSN panel features host Kate Beirness with analysts Matt Dunigan, Milt Stegall, and Davis Sanchez breaking down all things GREY CUP; and James Duthie is joined by Jim Barker and Calgary Stampeders quarterback Bo Levi Mitchell to provide additional analysis. TSN Football Insiders Dave Naylor and Farhan Lalji deliver news and analysis of both teams; and SPORTSCENTRE reporters Sara Orlesky and Matthew Scianitti focus in on the Blue Bombers and Ticats, respectively.
TSN provides a comprehensive slate of preview programming leading into the big game, highlighted by:
GREY CUP SATURDAY – Saturday, Dec. 11 – 12 noon ET on TSN3, TSN4, TSN.ca, and the TSN app
- TSN delivers six hours of preview coverage on GREY CUP SATURDAY, co-hosted by CFL ON TSN’s Marshall Ferguson and BarDown’s Luca Celebre, live on-location in Hamilton
- Updates, news, and analysis from the CFL ON TSN panel on-site at Tim Hortons Field, plus coverage of the teams’ final walkthroughs before the big game
GREY CUP SUNDAY PRE-GAME SHOW – Sunday, Dec. 12 – 1 p.m. ET on TSN, TSN.ca, and the TSN app
- Live from Tim Hortons Field, TSN’s extensive coverage continues with a five-hour pre-game show hosted by Duthie alongside Barker and Mitchell. Leading up to kickoff, the CFL ON TSN panel, Insiders, and experts preview the game from all angles.
- The network debuts a slate of TSN Original features, including:
- The Two Jeffs – Two Texas-born players, Willie Jefferson and Jackson Jeffcoat, are integral to the Blue Bombers’ defensive unit. The feature takes a deeper look at how both players have been dominating offenses this year and pressuring every quarterback they face.
- Tim White – Breakout Ticats wide receiver Tim White has been a weapon for this Hamilton offense. But White aims to become a multi-sport star, as he recently attempted to qualify for the US Olympic team in triple jump.
- The 1996 Grey Cup in Hamilton – Fondly remembered by CFL fans as “the snow game”, this feature provides a look back at a classic Edmonton-Toronto matchup, and the last time the Grey Cup was played in Hamilton.
108th GREY CUP – Sunday, Dec. 12 – 6 p.m. ET on TSN, TSN.ca, and the TSN app
- In this year’s CFL championship game, it’s a rematch of the 107th GREY CUP as the Hamilton Tiger-Cats look to capture their ninth Grey Cup in franchise history in front of their hometown crowd. They take on the Winnipeg Blue Bombers, who hope to secure the CFL’s first back-to-back titles in more than a decade.
- TSN counts down to kickoff with the Sirius XM Kickoff Show, featuring a performance by GRAMMY-nominated artist Steven Lee Olsen joined by platinum-selling special guest JESSIA. JUNO Award winner Savannah Ré performs the national anthem.
- At halftime, TSN airs the Twisted Tea Grey Cup Halftime Show featuring seven-time JUNO Award winners and hometown headliners Arkells, with two-time GRAMMY-nominated special guests The Lumineers
Fans can also tune in to live, nationwide radio coverage of the CFL championship game on the Grey Cup Radio Network produced by TSN Radio, with pre-game coverage beginning Sunday, Dec. 12 at 5 p.m. ET, leading into kickoff at 6 p.m. ET. Calling the game across the Grey Cup Radio Network is CFL ON TSN play-by-play announcer Dustin Nielsen alongside analyst Natey Adjei. TSN 1050’s Aaron Korolnek hosts the network’s live pre-game coverage, and returns to host the live, 90-minute post-game show, breaking down all the game’s key moments.
For a full list of radio stations delivering live broadcast coverage on the Grey Cup Radio Network, click here. Live streaming radio coverage is also available on iHeartRadio.ca, TSN.ca/Radio, and on the iHeartRadio Canada and TSN apps.
TSN is proud to partner with a multitude of top brands for its broadcast coverage of the 108th GREY CUP, including:
- A key sponsor throughout the CFL ON TSN playoffs, Expedia continues as feature sponsor
- Sirius XM returns as sponsor of the game’s kickoff show
- Twisted Tea serves as halftime show sponsor
- Canada Drives delivers the Grey Cup as a feature sponsor
- Purolator serves as presenting sponsor of the game ball delivery
TSN.ca features comprehensive coverage leading up to the big game with daily video hits from Naylor and Lalji, along with the latest news updates from Orlesky and Scianitti. TSN’s official social media platforms feature extensive content surrounding the CFL PLAYOFFS.
MuchMusic VJs Teddy Tong and Georgia Kolev are also on-site in Hamilton, capturing highlights of the musical performances and all things pop culture unfolding at Canada’s biggest party exclusively on TikTok.