Crave puts Québec cinema in the spotlight in June with the addition of six new homegrown films to Crave’s extensive lineup of Québec movies. A proud partner of the SPRINT Gala, an annual event that provides viewing platforms for Québec-made films, Crave also announced today the SPRINT Gala Cinéma Maison series: four live Facebook discussions with cast and crew members of Iris award nominees MENTEUR, ANTIGONE, FABULEUSES, and KUESSIPAN.
The following six films begin streaming in June with the Crave + SUPER ÉCRAN package:
- June 5: ANTIGONE by Sophie Deraspe
- June 12: LES FLEURS OUBLIÉES by André Forcier
- June 19: KUESSIPAN by Myriam Verreault
- June 24: LES BARBARES DE LA MALBAIE by Vincent Biron
- June 26: SYMPATHIE POUR LE DIABLE by Guillaume de Fontenay
- June 30: MERCI POUR TOUT by Louise Archambault
All six join Crave’s Québec Cinéma Month Collection, featuring many other titles from the province.
Hosted and moderated by Ségolène Roederer, the SPRINT Gala Cinéma Maison series is presented Fridays at 7:30 p.m. on Crave’s French-language Facebook page, as well as on the SUPER ÉCRAN and Québec Cinéma pages.
- Friday, May 29 at 7:30 p.m.: MENTEUR
With director Émile Gaudreault plus actors Geneviève Schmitt and Anne-Élizabeth Bossé.
- Friday, June 5 at 7:30 p.m.: ANTIGONE
With director Sophie Deraspe plus actors Nahéma Ricci and Antoine Desrochers.
- Friday, June 12 at 7:30 p.m.: FABULEUSES
With director Mélanie Charbonneau plus actresses Mounia Zahzam, Noémie O’Farrell and Juliette Gosselin.
- Friday, June 19 at 7:30 p.m.: KUESSIPAN
With director Myriam Verreault plus actors Nicolas Canniccioni and Sharon Fontaine-Ishpatao.