Space isn’t Vulcan-ing around this Labour Day weekend, as it sets its course to celebrate one of the most iconic sci-fi series of all time with the STAR TREK 50th ANNIVERSARY MARATHON. Beginning Thursday, Sept. 1 at 11 a.m. ET, the marathon features 10 of the best episodes from each series: STAR TREK, STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION, STAR TREK: VOYAGER, STAR TREK: DEEP SPACE NINE, and STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE.
STAR TREK 50th ANNIVERSARY MARATHON
- The 10 Best Episodes of STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE air Thursday, Sept. 1 from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- The 10 Best Episodes of STAR TREK: DEEP SPACE NINE air Friday, Sept. 2 from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- The 10 Best Episodes of STAR TREK: VOYAGER air Saturday, Sept. 3 from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- The 10 Best Episodes of STAR TREK: THE NEXT GENERATION air Sunday, Sept. 4 from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- The 10 Best Episodes of STAR TREK air Monday, Sept. 5 from 10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Throughout the weekend, INNERSPACE hosts Ajay Fry, Morgan Hoffman, and Teddy Wilson will be on hand introduce and recap all the STAR TREK episodes airing during the marathon.
The home of all things STAR TREK, Space is the exclusive Canadian broadcaster of the all new series STAR TREK: DISCOVERYpremiering in 2017. Fans looking to catch-up on the complete STAR TREK catalogue can stream it now on CraveTV™.