Wayde King and Brett Raymer are back, and they are making outlandish dream tanks a reality for their fish-loving clients in a 20-episode, all-new season of TANKED. Premiering Monday, July 16 at 8 p.m. ET/9 p.m. PT on Animal Planet, dive into Season 2 as the duo go above and beyond to fulfill their clients’ requests, often putting themselves into some amusing situations to get the job done. They build tanks for celebrities, businesses and average Joes, and their aquariums and their businesses are filled with the most exotic, unusual, colorful and dangerous fish in the world.
Although consummate jokesters, for TANKED co-stars King and Raymer, working in the raucous world of aquarium building isn’t all fun and games. Between managing demanding clients, meeting tight deadlines and experiencing the intricacy of the builds, there’s lots of drama that comes with running a family business! Plus for this twosome, being business partners, brothers-in-law, best friends and constant rivals add to the hilarity and hijinks that ensues. Truly a family affair, they are joined by Heather, King’s wife and Raymer’s sister; Brett and Heather’s father, Irwin known as “The General”; along with a crafty team of designers, engineers, installers, cleaners and.
Highlights from Season 2 of TANKED include the following incredible tank builds:
- A jellyfish tank for a sub-freezing bar at Mandalay Bay
- A working pinball machine tank
- A 2500 liter headboard tank
- A mobile school bus tank
- A giant nail polish bottle/hand dryer fish tank for a manicure salon
- A refrigerator tank with a functional water dispenser
- A tank in the shape of the KISS band logo
- A shark tank for the home of actor and comedian, 30 ROCK star Tracy Morgan
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS:
- Animal Planet Canada on Twitter: http://twitter.com/