TSN Set to Deliver 400+ Hours from the Biggest Events in Auto Racing
As the home of auto racing in Canada, TSN today announced its 2014 auto racing broadcast schedule that features the biggest events in auto racing. In total, TSN and TSN2 will deliver 400+ hours from NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, NASCAR Nationwide Series, NASCAR Canadian Tire Series, Formula One, and NHRA Drag Racing ‚Äď making TSN the home of more auto racing coverage than any other broadcaster in Canada.
TSN‚Äôs 400+ hours of auto racing includes (see attached or visit¬†TSN.ca¬†for broadcast schedules):
- ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†All 38 races from NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
- ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†All 33 races from NASCAR Nationwide Series
- ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†All 11 races from NASCAR Canadian Tire Series
- ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†All 19 races from Formula One
- ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†All 24 races from NHRA Drag Racing
Auto racing on TSN begins¬†tomorrow¬†(Saturday, Feb. 15) at¬†8 p.m. ET¬†with exclusive Canadian coverage of the¬†NASCAR Sprint Cup Series: Sprint UNLIMITED‚Äď the first race in this year‚Äôs new format that culminates with a best-of-the-best, first-to-the-finish-line championship event. Later this month, TSN‚Äôs coverage of theNASCAR Sprint Cup Series¬†continues with the¬†biggest, richest, and most prestigious race in NASCAR with the 56th¬†running of the¬†Daytona 500¬†on¬†Sunday, Feb. 23 at 12 noon ET.