TSN GO Launches Today, Bringing TSN Subscribers Live Streaming of the Biggest Events in Sports
From the Grey Cup and the World Juniors to Major League Baseball, Grand Slam tennis, and all of golfâ€™s Majors, TSN subscribers can now watch live and full length on demand coverage of the biggest events in sports with todayâ€™s launch ofÂ TSN GO.Â
Just in time for NCAA March Madness and the upcoming NHL and NBA playoffs, TSN GO gives TSN subscribers the freedom to live stream the networkâ€™s programming from their smartphones, tablets, and computers at no additional charge â€“ just as they would watch Canadaâ€™s Sports Leader on TV at home. In addition, TSN2 subscribers will also be able to live stream TSN2â€™s extensive slate of live programming.
â€śOur subscribers are passionate and highly engaged sports fansÂ who want access to their favourite sports across all of their devices,â€ť said Stewart Johnston, President of TSN. â€śWith the launch of TSN GO, we are able to extend our service and empower TSN subscribers with access to thousands of hours of the biggest events in sports, wherever they are.â€ť
Bell TV and Rogers have already signed on to TSN GO, making it available to all of their customers who subscribe to TSN. Additional TV service providers are expected to be announced in the coming weeks.
Featuring 6,000+ hours of live sports coverage, TSN GO delivers live streaming and full length video on demand access to the most impressive and diverse lineup of sports programming in Canada including:
- Baseball â€“Â MLB Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday Night Baseball
- Hockey â€“ World Juniors and NHL
- Basketball â€“ NBA and NCAA, including March Madness
- Soccer â€“ MLS, Barclays Premier League, FIFA 2015-2022, UEFA Euro 2016
- Football â€“ CFL, NFL, and BCS
- Golf â€“ All of golfâ€™s Majors
- Tennis â€“ All Grand Slam events
- Auto Racing â€“ Formula One and NASCAR Sprint Cup and Nationwide Series
- Curling â€“ All Season of Champions events
- Figure Skating â€“Skate Canada International andÂ Canadian Tire National Skating Championships
- Rugby â€“ Â Team Canada Rugby Â and Rugby World Cup
- Lacrosse â€“ National Lacrosse League
- Fan-favourite shows â€“ OFF THE RECORD, THATâ€™S HOCKEY, and more
TSN GO is the newest addition to Bell Mediaâ€™s slate of TV Everywhere products. Last year, TMN GO became one ofÂ the first ever Canadian TVE products from a broadcaster to offer premium on demand programming. Since then, Bell Media has launched CTV GO with more products set to launch in the near future.
TSN is Canada’s Sports Leader and #1 specialty network. With a broad portfolio of multimedia sports assets, TSN delivers world-class content across industry-leading platforms including TSN2,Â TSN.ca, TSN GO, and TSN Radio. Official broadcaster of the Grey Cup, IIHF World Junior Championship and FIFA Womenâ€™s World Cup Canada 2015, TSNâ€™s slate of live sports coverage includes NHL, CFL, NFL, NBA, MLS, Season of Champions Curling, UEFA Euro 2016, MLB, Barclays Premier League, Golfâ€™s Majors, NASCAR Sprint Cup, Nationwide and Canadian Tire Series, F1, Grand Slam Tennis, NCAA March Madness, and Skate Canada events. TSN is a division of Bell Media, which is part of BCE Inc. (TSX, NYSE: BCE), Canadaâ€™s largest communications company.