TSN and TSN2 have auto racing fans covered throughout Labour Day weekend with 16+ hours of NASCAR action. TSN2’s live coverage includes two races at the Canadian Tire Motorsports Park in Clarington, Ont.on Sunday (Sept. 1), with the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series: Pinty’s Presents the Clarington 200 at 11 a.m. ET and theNASCAR Camping World Truck Series: Chevrolet Silverado 250 at 1:30 p.m. ET – marking the first time the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series will race outside the United States.
TSN Radio 1050 Toronto will also feature live coverage of the Chevrolet Silverado 250 this Sunday at 2 p.m. ET as the station broadcasts from the Canadian Tire Motorsports Park. Fans can listen to the station on AM 1050 in the Greater Toronto Area, worldwide at TSN1050.ca, or on the TSN Mobile app.
TSN and TSN2’s 16+ hours of auto racing coverage for this weekend is as follows:
Thursday, Aug. 29
- 11 p.m. ET – NASCAR Canadian Tire Series: JuliaWines.com 100 on TSN2
Friday, Aug. 30
- 11 p.m. ET – NASCAR Canadian Tire Series: Wilson Equipment 300 on TSN2
Saturday, Aug. 31
- 7 p.m. ET – NASCAR Nationwide Series: Nationwide Night Race 300 on TSN2
Sunday, Sept. 1
- 11 a.m. ET – NASCAR Canadian Tire Series: Pinty’s Presents the Clarington 200 on TSN2
- 1:30 p.m. ET – NASCAR Camping World Truck Series: Chevrolet Silverado 250 on TSN2
- 7 p.m. ET – NASCAR Sprint Cup: AdvoCare 500 on TSN
NASCAR on TSN
NASCAR on TSN is driven by NASCAR Canada, a partnership between TSN and NASCAR that is responsible for the growth and commercialization of NASCAR’s Canadian sponsorship, licensing, and integrated media assets.
Auto Racing on TSN
TSN is the home of auto racing in Canada with more live coverage of the sport than any other broadcaster. TSN’s comprehensive broadcast schedule includes exclusive coverage of the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, NASCAR Nationwide Series, NASCAR Canadian Tire Series, F1, and NHRA Drag Racing.
Fans can visit TSN platforms for all the latest news, stats, and highlights from the auto racing world.