FashionTelevisionChannel (FT) returns as broadcast sponsor of Toronto L’Oréal Fashion Week, delivering comprehensive coverage and putting viewers on the guest list. First up, daily two-hour wrap-ups with FashionTelevision Presents: Toronto Fashion Week, beginning Tuesday, October 21 and running through Saturday, October 25 weekdays at 12 p.m. ET on FashionTelevisionChannel and 5 p.m. ET on Star!. In addition, In Fashion delivers a complete L’Oréal Fashion Week recap Sunday, November 9 at 5 p.m. ET on CTV, followed at 5:30 p.m. ET by FashionTelevision’s special on LG’s Fashion Fusion runway event.
Jeanne Beker and the FT team are back from covering Fashion Weeks in New York, London, Milan, Paris, and Los Angeles. Now, FT sets-up house in the fashion tents at Nathan Phillips Square, turning the spotlight on Canadian designers and brands. The only media outlet to be housed in the middle of the action, FT delivers exclusive backstage action and behind-the-scenes look at collections shot in their entirety and un-edited the way they were meant to be seen. Beker, along with Glen Baxter and Mary Kitchen, present exclusive model profiles, deliver highlights of the week’s runway shows and events, and conduct one-on-one interviews with key industry players.
“FT is committed to making fashion accessible to mainstream audiences,” said Jay Levine, Director of Production, FashionTelevision. “With FT’s up-to-the-minute week-long coverage, viewers are now guaranteed a front-row seat to and first-look at Canada’s take on the latest trends in fashion.”
FashionTelevisionChannel’s comprehensive coverage unfolds as follows:
• FT cameras capture it all with daily two-hour wrap-ups – FashionTelevision Presents: Toronto Fashion Week, beginning Tuesday, October 21 and running through Saturday, October 25 weekdays at 12 p.m. ET on FashionTelevisionChannel. Encore presentations also air Tuesday, October 21 through Saturday, October 25, daily at 5 p.m. ET on Star! – Canada’s Entertainment Channel.
• From opening night with one of North America’s leading clothing designers, Pink Tartan, to the unveiling of renowned Toronto-based designers Joeffer Caoc and Lucian Matis’ latest collections, In Fashion delivers a full Toronto L’Oréal Fashion Week recap Sunday, November 9 at 5 p.m. ET on CTV.
• FashionTelevision delivers full coverage from LG’s Fashion Fusion runway event Sunday, November 9 at 5:30 p.m. ET on CTV – featuring an exclusive performance by Grammy® Award-winning pop rock band Maroon 5 and sensual lingerie from UK-based Agent Provocateur.
• Online, FashionTelevision.com continues its global commitment to be the premiere web destination for the fashion-forward community, launching its new video player. With more than 60 galleries containing an excess of 1,500 photographs and a video catalogue of more than 1,100 videos (and expanding), the site is also home to unedited designer interviews, the latest runways from the fashion capitals of the world, and entertaining profiles on the people who make the fashion world turn.
• FT’s L’Oréal Fashion Week microsite (www.fashiontelevision.com) is now live and features embedded video highlights from last season, while being home to an array of exclusive video and photo galleries for Fall/Winter ’08 season. The site also includes a daily blog and headline news from the week.
For daily podcasts, videos, more FT programming information, and/or up-to-the minute updates surrounding Toronto L’Oréal Fashion Week, log onto www.fashiontelevision.com.