Crave continues to deliver weekly alerts highlighting new and noteworthy programming and scheduling changes for the week ahead. As was announced earlier this week, Crave is now available for 30 days free for new, direct-to-consumer subscribers. Click HERE for all the details.
Crave continues to have Canadians covered, delivering the best movies, TV series, and original hits all in one place. Here are the Top 10 programs being watched on Crave for the week of March 18-24:
- STAR TREK: PICARD
- FAST & FURIOUS PRESENTS: HOBBS & SHAW
- CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM
- RUPAUL’S DRAG RACE
- THE DEAD DON’T DIE
- X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX
- THE PLOT AGAINST AMERICA
What to watch for the week of March 26 – April 1
*ALL PROGRAMMING SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- The Oscar®, Golden Globe®, Screen Actors Guild®, and BAFTA® Award-winning film ONCE UPON A TIME…IN HOLLYWOOD begins streaming this Friday, March 27. Starring Brad Pitt in his Award-winning role as long-time stunt double Cliff Booth, ONCE UPON A TIME…IN HOLLYWOOD visits 1969 Los Angeles where everything is changing as Rick Dalton (Leonardo DiCaprio) and Booth make their way around an industry they hardly recognize anymore. For more, check out Crave’s Leo and Brad Collection and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood Collection, which are also available on Friday, March 27.
- THE KITCHEN, starring Melissa McCarthy, Tiffany Haddish, and Elisabeth Moss, also drops on Friday, March 27, telling the story of three wives of New York gangsters in Hell’s Kitchen in the 1970s who continue to operate their husbands’ rackets after they’re locked up in prison.
- HBO’s LAST WEEK TONIGHT is back with a new episode this Sunday, March 29, live at 11 p.m. ET and available on-demand the following morning, featuring host John Oliver broadcasting from home.
- Following its premiere at TIFF in 2019, where it won the festival’s award for Best Canadian First Feature Film, THE TWENTIETH CENTURY joins Crave’s TIFF Selects Collection on Thursday, March 26. Written and directed by Canadian filmmaker Matthew Rankin, and nominated for eight Canadian Screen Awards including “Best Motion Picture” and “Original Screenplay” nods, the comedy-drama portrays a highly stylized and fictionalized portrait of the rise to power of former Canadian Prime Minister William Lyon Mackenzie King.
- Over on STARZ, viewers get a masterclass in filmmaking with TAXI DRIVER, also streaming Friday, March 27. The 1976 classic is directed by Martin Scorsese and stars Robert De Niro, who received an Oscar nomination for his portrayal of a mentally unstable war veteran turned taxi driver.
- Continuing its reign as Crave’s most-watched program for the second week STAR TREK: PICARD comes to a close this week, with the Season Finale dropping Thursday, March 26; and keeping its hold on the #2 spot for another week, HBO’s WESTWORLD continues with Episode 3 Sunday, March 29 at 9 p.m. ET
- All-new episodes hit Crave from series including BROCKMIRE (Thursday, March 26); RUPAUL’S DRAG RACE (Friday, March 27 at 9:30 p.m. ET); HOMELAND (Sunday, March 29 at 9 p.m. ET); BLACK MONDAY (Sunday, March 29 at 10 p.m. ET); THE PLOT AGAINST AMERICA (Monday, March 30 at 9 p.m. ET); MY BRILLIANT FRIEND: THE STORY OF A NEW NAME (Monday, March 30 at 10 p.m. ET); and DESUS & MERO (Monday, March 30 at 11 p.m. ET).
- The Crave Original Series DARK SIDE OF THE RING continues Season 2 on Tuesday, March 31 at 10 p.m. ET. This week’s episode covers one of the most feared and controversial wrestlers of all time, New Jack, revealing the man behind the monster and his hardcore legacy.
- Two HBO documentaries premiere this week: KILL CHAIN: THE CYBER WAR ON AMERICA’S ELECTIONS (Thursday, March 26 at 9 p.m. ET) takes a deep dive into the weaknesses of today’s election technology in the lead up to the 2020 presidential election in the United States; and THE SCHEME (Tuesday, March 31 at 9 p.m. ET), covering the extensive two-year undercover FBI investigation into a basketball corruption scandal that led to the arrest of executives at Adidas and assistant coaches at major college programs.
- The Emmy®-winning documentary series VICE makes its return Sunday, March 29 at 8 p.m. ET. Known for delivering long-form, on-the-ground journalism and newsworthy explorations of the world today, the 13-episode season continues to air on Sundays.
- HBO’s LAST WEEK TONIGHT WITH JOHN OLIVER returns with a new episode Sunday, March 29 at 11 p.m. ET
- REAL TIME WITH BILL MAHER will return Friday, April 3 at 10 p.m. ET
Complete listings for the week of March 18-25
*ALL PROGRAMMING SUBJECT TO CHANGE
KILL CHAIN: THE CYBER WAR ON AMERICA’S ELECTIONS (March 26 at 9 p.m. ET)
STRIKE BACK, Season 7, Episode 7 (March 27 at 10 p.m. ET)
HIGH MAINTENANCE, Season 4, Episode 8 (March 27, at 11 p.m. ET)
WESTWORLD, Season 3, Episode 3 (March 29 at 9 p.m. ET)
LAST WEEK TONIGHT WITH JOHN OLIVER, Season 7, Episode 6 (March 29, live at 11 p.m. ET, on demand the following morning)
THE PLOT AGAINST AMERICA, Season 1, Episode 3 (March 30 at 9 p.m. ET)
MY BRILLIANT FRIEND, Season 2, Episode 3 (March 30 at 10 p.m. ET)
THE SCHEME (March 31 at 9 p.m. ET)
THE TWENTIETH CENTURY (March 26)
IN FABRIC (March 26)
NOSE TO TAIL (March 27)
ONCE UPON A TIME… IN HOLLYWOOD (March 27)
THE KITCHEN (March 27)
VICE, Season 1, Episode 1 *Series Premiere* (March 29 at 8 p.m. ET)
HOMELAND, Season 8, Episode 8 (March 29, at 9 p.m. ET)
BLACK MONDAY, Season 2, Episode 4 (March 29 at 10 p.m. ET)
COUNTRY STRONG (March 27)
INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE (March 27)
REPO MEN (March 27)
RIDE ALONG (March 27)
UNDERWORLD AWAKENING (March 27)
STAR TREK: PICARD, Season 1, Episode 10 *Season Finale* (March 26)
TRANSPLANT, Season 1, Episode 5 (March 26)
BROCKMIRE, Season 4, Episode 2 (March 26)
MOKA’S FABULOUS ADVENTURES, Season 1 (March 27)
RUPAUL’S DRAG RACE, Season 12, Episode 5 (March 27, at 9:30 p.m. ET)
W5, Season 54, Episode 18 (March 27)
THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL, Season 33, Episodes 139 – 143 (March 31)
THE VOICE, Season 18, Episode 7 (March 31)
DARK SIDE OF THE RING, Season 2, Episode 3 (March 31 at 10 p.m. ET)