Global wins Tuesday night with a solid one/two punch for the second week in a row with over 2 million fans tuning into week two of the hit series NCIS: LA, and 1.5 million viewers (2+, national) for the second episode of Glee.
GLEE & NCIS: LA 8-10PM DATA HIGHLIGHTS (All data A 18-49):
· NCIS: LA won the night nationally with 816,000 viewers
· NCIS: LA outperformed closest competitor of the hour nationally, CTV’s Dancing With The Stars results show by 83%
· NCIS: LA more than doubled in audience over CityTV’s New Girl and Raising Hope pulling in 165% more viewers for the full hour nationally
· Glee outperformed closest timeslot competitor, CTV’s Flashpoint by 88% nationally
· Glee beat out the second hour of CityTV’s The Biggest Loser by 300% as well as CBC’s The Rick Mercer Report and This Hour Has 22 Minutes by 220% (for the full hour) nationally
Shaw Media continues to dominate on the Specialty front with six of the top 10 shows in the core demo of A25-54, lead by History Television’s Pawn Stars, American Pickers and Food Network’s Chopped. All around, Tuesday was a success for Shaw Media with just under 11 million* viewers tuned into one of Shaw Media stations at some point last night (A2+, 8-11p, Total Canada).
Viewers who missed last night’s episodes of Glee and NCIS: LA can catch up on GlobalTV.com.
Source: BBM Canada PPM Overnight Data – Sept. 27/11 A2+, A18-49, and A25-54 AMA(000), Cume Reach*, A2+, 8p-11p, Total Canada