Following its successful launch on iPad, Shaw Media today announced their Global Video App is now available on the App Store for iPhone and iPod touch. The Global Video App offers Canadian viewers on-the-go access the network’s blockbuster library of premium content, including full episodes of House, The Good Wife, NCIS: LA, The Office, Rookie Blue and Survivor along with previous broadcasts of Global National and 16:9:The Bigger Picture.
Peter Bissonnette, President of Shaw Communications, expects online viewership to jump substantially, explaining: “To date, with our Global Video App for iPad, users have viewed more than one million shows. By carrying our content over to iPhone and iPod, we are extending our reach into the market, making our vast library of premium content available to many more users across Canada.”
Highlights of the Global Video App include:
* Full-length episodes and clips
* Superb video quality
* Sleek interface design with user-friendly features
* Progress bars to indicate runtime – allowing viewers to exit the app and to resume viewing at the same spot
* Schedule guide for Global programs with listings up to two weeks in advance
* Behind-the-scenes footage and Web-exclusive content
The Global Video App is available for free from the App Store on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, or at www.itunes.ca/appstore.
Visit GlobalTV.com/apps for more information, or on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/globaltelevision.