Watch Beverly Thomson, Marci Ien, and Jeff Hutcheson on CANADA AM, weekdays beginning at 6 a.m. ET on CTV and CTV News Channel. VisitCANADA AM online at www.canadaam.ctv.ca for full episodes, top stories,CANADA AM extras, daily show info, featured recipes, book reviews, and contributor gift ideas.
Monday, Jan. 21
• PIERS MORGAN: In a CANADA AM exclusive, Marci Ien sits down with Piers Morgan on the set of his CNN show to talk about the controversy surrounding his stance on gun control, his family, and the person he would most like to interview.
• TOKEN FOOD: Chefs Mark Brand and Rodney Bowers are in-studio to talk about their food-token program that provides healthy food to the underprivileged.
Tuesday, Jan. 22
• JEDWARD: Irish singing duo and twin brothers, JEDWARD, bring their blonde quaffs and hit song to CANADA AM.
• BILLY CONNOLLY: Star of the new movie, Quartet, Billy Connolly chats withCANADA AM about the Dustin Hoffman directed movie.
Wednesday, Jan. 23
• TASTE OF AUSTRAILIA: In celebration of Australia Day, Australian chef John Placko hosts a live cooking demo on CANADA AM.
• 100 YEARS OF BEING A BIG BROTHER: President of Big Brothers Big Sisters, Bruce MacDonald, celebrates the 100th anniversary of the organization and shares results from Canada’s largest mentoring study.
• THE SCIENCE OF CHILDREN AND LIES: CANADA AM reveals new research suggesting lying may be a sign of childhood intelligence.
Thursday, Jan. 24
• LINDI ORTEGA: Toronto singer – Lindi Ortega – hits the CANADA AM Sound Stage to croon one of her country tunes.
• TOP 10 DESIGN TRENDS: Brian Gluckstein and Suzanne Dimma preview Toronto’s Interior Design Show and picks the top trends for 2013.
• FERNIE: Jeff Hutcheson takes to the slopes in Fernie, B.C. and reviews one of the city’s top resorts.
Friday, Jan. 25
• GIANT SQUID: Discovery previews video from the landmark specialMONSTER SQUID: THE GIANT IS REAL, featuring first-ever footage of the giant squid in its natural habitat.
• ROSSLAND: Jeff Hutcheson celebrates the 116th Winter Festival in Rossland, B.C.
• GREAT SCOT: Scottish Restaurateur/Pub Owner, Donna Wolff is in studio making a traditional Robbie Burns meal.