Watch Beverly Thomson, Marci Ien, and Jeff Hutcheson on CANADA AM, weekdays beginning at 6 a.m. ET on CTV and CTV News Channel. Visit CANADA AM online at www.canadaam.ctv.ca for full episodes, top stories, CANADA AM extras, daily show info, featured recipes, book reviews, and contributor gift ideas. Viewers can re-watch the best of the week’s segments with a special Saturday episode, airing at 9 a.m. ET.
Monday, July 22
- 50-50-50: The “50-50-50 Challenge” team add cardio and weight training to their workout, and CANADA AM fitness expert Libby Norris gives advice on how to make this next step.
- PROTEIN FOR BREAKFAST: Dietitian and nutrition columnist Jennifer Sygo shows CANADA AM viewers what’s best for eating before and after a morning workout for optimal performance and results.
- SUN SAFE PARENTING: In 2007 Lyn Balfour’s son died after being left in a hot car. Today she sits down with CANADA AM to share her devastating story and advises parents to learn from her mistake.
Tuesday, July 23
- SELENA GOMEZ: Selena Gomez speaks to CANADA AM about her 56-city world tour that kicks off in Canada this August.
- USEFUL KIDS: CANADA AM’s new series “Make Your Kids Useful” begins today with advice on how to engage kids during the summer. From inside the home to the backyard, CANADA AM’s experts will have all the tips to get kids motivated to help the family.
- THE AMAZING RACE CANADA: CANADA AM sits down with the latest duo to be eliminated from CTV’s THE AMAZING RACE CANADA.
Wednesday, July 24
- KELLYLEE EVANS: Juno Award winner and Scarborough native Kellylee Evans chats with CANADA AM and then hits the Soundstage to perform a song from her new jazz album I Remember When.
- LAUNDRY DAYS: CANADA AM’s “Make Your Kids Useful” series continues with laundry lessons to keep teen’s clothes off the floors and in the washer.
- SHADE SAVIOUR: Having trouble growing in the shade? Gardening expert Mark Cullen stops by with the best shade-loving annuals to liven up a summer garden.
Thursday, July 25
- OCTAVIA SPENCER: Oscar-winning actress Octavia Spencer speaks with CANADA AM about her new film Fruitvale Station, the bio-pic of Oscar Grant, a man who was shot by police in Oakland, California, which has won awards at both the Cannes and Sundance film festivals.
- CREDIT CARD CAUTION: Pattie Lovett-Reid tells CANADA AM how to find the right credit product to avoid card-cutting in the future.
- TROWELLING TEENS: CANADA AM’s “Make Your Kids Useful” series continues as Mark Cullen teaches teens how to get their hands dirty in the garden.
Friday, July 26
- CHANGING SEASONS: CANADA AM provides advice on how to change a summer closet into an autumn wardrobe, and which styles work for both seasons.
- BEER KNIGHT: Guy McClelland of McClelland Premium Imports showcases the season’s hottest ales, lagers, and radlers for the ultimate summer party.
- COOKING KIDS: BBQ chef Naz Cavallaro wraps up CANADA AM’s “Make Your Kids Useful” series by teaching teens the thrill of grilling outside in the summer-time.