Canadian Band Tegan and Sara, CEO ARLENE DICKINSON, And More…
Monday, June 3
- GREAT SCOTT!: Real estate brothers DREW SCOTT and JONATHAN SCOTT deliver the verdict on the renovation plans of hopeful audience members.
- BUON APPETITO: Celebrity chef ROCCO DISPIRITO whips up the perfect bowl of hand-torn pasta alla Bolognese and makes a low calorie homemade ice cream.
Tuesday, June 4
- MOMS IN THE BIZ: Balancing the stresses of being an entrepreneur and the duties of motherhood, MARILYN technology expert AMBER MACARTHUR, financial maven KELLY KEEHN and CEO of Venture Communications ARLENE DICKINSONadvise four women in different stages of owning their own business.
- SWEET SUCCESS: Pastry chefs SARAH BELL and ALLYSON BOBBITT of Bobbette & Belle’s Artisanal Pastry Shop reveal their delicious recipe to success.
Wednesday, June 5
- ALLERGIES EXPOSED: Naturopath MUBINA JIWA reveals the crucial differences between food allergies and intolerances, and uncovers the biggest warning signs to watch for.
- AT HOME CALORIE BURN: From vacuuming to gardening, fitness expert SAMANTHA MONTPETIT-HUYNH demonstrates how to burn more calories with daily household tasks.
- TEGAN AND SARA: Identical twin sisters and pop band from Calgary, Alberta join Marilyn for a special interview and perform their hit single “I Was a Fool”.
Thursday, June 6
- DESIGN REVEAL: After thousands of votes, winning designer ANDREW PIKE transforms one lucky viewer’s bedroom with his stunning blue print design.
- BASEMENT STYLE: Interior design guru ALY VELJI introduces MARILYN viewers to innovative ideas on how to construct the most welcoming and spacious basement.
Friday, June 7