The 2018 Stanley Cup Final match-up is set and Sportsnet will be on-hand to provide fans with wall-to-wall coverage as the Cinderella story Vegas Golden Knights take on the surging Washington Capitals in the ultimate battle for hockey’s holy grail.
Through it all, fans will be treated to multiplatform coverage of all the action, with every game of the Stanley Cup Final available on TV on Sportsnet or CBC and via live stream on Sportsnet NOW and Rogers NHL LIVE. On radio, select games will be available along the Sportsnet Radio Network, including on Sportsnet 590 The FAN, Sportsnet 960 The FAN and Sportsnet 650.
Coverage kicks off Monday, May 28 with Game 1 from Las Vegas at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT on Sportsnet and CBC.(Full broadcast schedule below)
As the home of hockey, Sportsnet’s world-class roster of analysts, reporters and hosts will be on-site for every game to deliver the most up-to-date news and stories. Prior to each game at 7:30 p.m. ET / 4:30 p.m. PT on Sportsnet, Ron MacLean, Elliotte Friedman, Kelly Hrudey and Nick Kypreos will continue to lend their expert insight on Hockey Central Tonight, with select pre-game feature segments with Christine Simpson. Don Cherry also returns for Coach’s Corner alongside MacLean for every game.
Sportsnet also has fans covered well before and after the puck drops with the latest Stanley Cup Final news, highlights and analysis on:
- Hockey Central at Noon on Sportsnet 590 The FAN and Sportsnet with host Daren Millard and a rotating roster of analysts
- Tim & Sid on weekdays at 5 p.m. ET / 2 p.m. PT on Sportsnet and Sportsnet NOW
- Nightly editions of Sportsnet Central, with reporting from the on-site panel and additional insights from John Shannon in-studio
- News, features and analysis on Sportsnet.ca and the Sportsnet app from Sportsnet’s NHL Insiders
- Real-time highlights and daily recaps of every game on Sportsnet’s Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- Additional radio coverage including Hockey Central @ Noon on Sportsnet 960 The FAN, anchored by Kelly Kirch and Will Nault and Canucks Central @ Noon on Sportsnet 650 with Satiar Shah and Alex Auld
STANLEY CUP FINAL:
Washington Capitals vs. Vegas Golden Knights
|G1||Mon., May 28||Washington @ Vegas, 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT||SN, CBC|
|G2||Wed., May 30||Washington @ Vegas, 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT||SN, CBC|
|G3||Sat., June 2||Vegas @ Washington, 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT||SN, CBC, OMNI|
|G4||Mon., June 4||Vegas @ Washington, 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT||SN, CBC|
|G5*||Thurs., June 7||Washington @ Vegas, 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT||SN, CBC|
|G6*||Sun., June 10||Vegas @ Washington, 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT||SN, CBC|
|G7*||Wed., June 13||Washington @ Vegas, 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT||SN, CBC|
As the home of hockey, Sportsnet delivers world-class hockey content across its national television, radio and digital platforms. As the official Canadian NHL national multimedia rights holder, Sportsnet delivers more than 300 national games across three marquee nights: Scotiabank Wednesday Night Hockey, Hockey Night in Canada and Rogers Hometown Hockey. Sportsnet also provides coverage of the entire Stanley Cup Playoffs. Complete with a star-studded roster of hockey broadcasters, reporters and producers, Sportsnet remains dedicated to unifying Canadians through sport by providing content that gives fans front-row access to the sports they love, accessible from anywhere.