Here’s a list of key features of our calendar:
- 6 ways to view the events: Stream, Agenda, Posterboard as well as month, week and day view.
- Enables you to Filter one or more categories or/and channels (represented by tags)
- You can subscribe to the calendar in Outlook or other systems via iCal or by using Google Calendar.
- You can also subscribe to a filtered calendar (example: Premiers for CTV and CTV Two).
- Create a filter and “pin it” so the filter remains whenever you visit the site.
- Get an email notification, 6 hours before the event or subscribe to our twitter feed to be notified one hour before an event.
Problems? errors? Omissions? Contact us!
PREMIER LEAGUE- WEEK 9
(All Times Eastern)
Saturday October 20, 2018
7:30am: Chelsea – Manchester United (TSN3 / TSN4 / TSN5)
10am: AFC Bournemouth – Southampton (TSN3)
10am: Cardiff City- Fulham (SPORTSNET NOW)
10am: Manchester City – Burnley (TSN4)
10am: West Ham United – Tottenham Hotspur (SPORTSNET)
10am: Wolverhampton – Watford (TSN5)
12:30pm: Huddersfield Town – Liverpool (SPORTSNET ONE / SPORTSNET WORLD / NBC)
Sunday October 21, 2018
11am: Everton – Crystal Palace (SPORTSNET WORLD)
Monday October 22, 2018
3pm: Arsenal – Leicester City (TSN4 / TSN5)