Here’s a list of key features of our calendar:
- 6 ways to view the events: Stream, Agenda, Posterboard as well as month, week and day view.
- Enables you to Filter one or more categories or/and channels (represented by tags)
- You can subscribe to the calendar in Outlook or other systems via iCal or by using Google Calendar.
- You can also subscribe to a filtered calendar (example: Premiers for CTV and CTV Two).
- Create a filter and “pin it” so the filter remains whenever you visit the site.
- Get an email notification, 6 hours before the event or subscribe to our twitter feed to be notified one hour before an event.
Problems? errors? Omissions? Contact us!
Ill Behaviour – SERIES PREMIERE
In ILL BEHAVIOUR, the recently divorced Joel (Chris Geere) moves in with best friend Charlie (Tom Riley), who sets him up on a date with Nadia (Lizzy Caplan), a doctor who also happens to be a raging alcoholic. Their connection is complicated by the newest revelation about Charlie’s condition, sending the trio and mutual friend Tess (Jessica Regan) down a reckless path. Tempers flare, temperatures rise, copious amounts of alcohol are consumed, cross-bows are brandished, friends turn into enemies, enemies turn into lovers and life-long relationships bend, stretch – and shatter.
Series premieres November 13 on TMN & CraveTV @ 10:30pm ET