Here’s a list of key features of our calendar:
- 6 ways to view the events: Stream, Agenda, Posterboard as well as month, week and day view.
- Enables you to Filter one or more categories or/and channels (represented by tags)
- You can subscribe to the calendar in Outlook or other systems via iCal or by using Google Calendar.
- You can also subscribe to a filtered calendar (example: Premiers for CTV and CTV Two).
- Create a filter and “pin it” so the filter remains whenever you visit the site.
- Get an email notification, 6 hours before the event or subscribe to our twitter feed to be notified one hour before an event.
Problems? errors? Omissions? Contact us!
PREMIER LEAGUE- WEEK 6
(All Times Eastern)
Saturday September 22, 2018
7:30am: Fulham – Watford (SPORTNET)
10am: Burnley – AFC Bournemouth (TSN.ca)
10am: Cardiff City – Manchester City (TSN1)
10am: Crystal Palace – Newcastle United (TSN3)
10am: Leicester City – Huddersfield Town (SPORTSNET ONE)
10am: Liverpool – Southampton (SPORTSNET)
10am: Manchester United – Wolverhampton (TSN4)
12:30pm: Brighton & Hove Albion – Tottenham Hotspur (SPORTSNET / SPORTSNET ONE / NBC)
Sunday September 23, 2018
8:30am: West Ham United – Chelsea (SPORTSNET)
11am: Arsenal – Everton (TSN2)