Here’s a list of key features of our calendar:
- 6 ways to view the events: Stream, Agenda, Posterboard as well as month, week and day view.
- Enables you to Filter one or more categories or/and channels (represented by tags)
- You can subscribe to the calendar in Outlook or other systems via iCal or by using Google Calendar.
- You can also subscribe to a filtered calendar (example: Premiers for CTV and CTV Two).
- Create a filter and “pin it” so the filter remains whenever you visit the site.
- Get an email notification, 6 hours before the event or subscribe to our twitter feed to be notified one hour before an event.
Problems? errors? Omissions? Contact us!
PREMIER LEAGUE- WEEK 1
(All Times Eastern)
Friday August 10, 2018
3pm: Manchester United – Leicester City (TSN2)
Saturday August 11, 2018
7:30am: Newcastle United – Tottenham Hotspur (TSN4 / TSN5)
10am: AFC Bournemouth – Cardiff City (TSN5)
10am: Fulham – Crystal Palace (TSN4)
10am: Huddersfield Town – Chelsea (SPORTSNET)
10am: Watford – Brighton & Hove Albion (SPORTSNET WORLD)
12:30am: Wolverhampton – Everton City (SPORTSNET WORLD)
Sunday August 12, 2018
8:30am: Liverpool – West Ham United (SPORTSNET / SPORTSNET WORLD)
8:30am: Southampton – Burnley (SPORTSNET NOW)
11:30am: Arsenal – Manchester City (TSN4 / TSN5)