Here’s a list of key features of our calendar:
- 6 ways to view the events: Stream, Agenda, Posterboard as well as month, week and day view.
- Enables you to Filter one or more categories or/and channels (represented by tags)
- You can subscribe to the calendar in Outlook or other systems via iCal or by using Google Calendar.
- You can also subscribe to a filtered calendar (example: Premiers for CTV and CTV Two).
- Create a filter and “pin it” so the filter remains whenever you visit the site.
- Get an email notification, 6 hours before the event or subscribe to our twitter feed to be notified one hour before an event.
Problems? errors? Omissions? Contact us!
Ill Behaviour – SERIES PREMIERE
In ILL BEHAVIOUR, the recently divorced Joel (Chris Geere) moves in with best friend Charlie (Tom Riley), who sets him up on a date with Nadia (Lizzy Caplan), a doctor who also happens to be a raging alcoholic. Their connection is complicated by the newest revelation about Charlie’s condition, sending the trio and mutual friend Tess (Jessica Regan) down a reckless path. Tempers flare, temperatures rise, copious amounts of alcohol are consumed, cross-bows are brandished, friends turn into enemies, enemies turn into lovers and life-long relationships bend, stretch – and shatter.
Series premieres November 13 on TMN & CraveTV @ 10:30pm ET
She’s Gotta Have It – SERIES PREMIERE
She’s Gotta Have It is an update of Spike Lee’s groundbreaking film of the same name. The seriously sexy comedy stars breakout actress DeWanda Wise as Nola Darling, an uncompromising woman in her late twenties struggling to define herself and divide her time among her Friends, her Job and her Three Lovers: The Cultured Model, Greer Childs, The Protective Investment Banker, Jamie Overstreet and Da Original B-Boy Sneakerhead, Mars Blackmon.
Series premieres November 23 on Netflix.