Here’s a list of key features of our calendar:
- 6 ways to view the events: Stream, Agenda, Posterboard as well as month, week and day view.
- Enables you to Filter one or more categories or/and channels (represented by tags)
- You can subscribe to the calendar in Outlook or other systems via iCal or by using Google Calendar.
- You can also subscribe to a filtered calendar (example: Premiers for CTV and CTV Two).
- Create a filter and “pin it” so the filter remains whenever you visit the site.
- Get an email notification, 6 hours before the event or subscribe to our twitter feed to be notified one hour before an event.
Problems? errors? Omissions? Contact us!
Criminal Minds – SEASON 13 FINALE (2hr)
The BAU is called to Taos, New Mexico to investigate an UnSub who is targeting his victims’ temporal lobes
Season 13 concludes with 2 episodes back-to-back April 18 on CTV & CBS @ 9pm ET
The Originals – SEASON 5 PREMIERE
“Where You Left Your Heart”
THE BEGINNING OF THE END – Desperate to see her father Klaus after seven years, Hope resorts to drastic measures to bring her father back to New Orleans. Hayley attempts to minimize the fallout from Hope’s actions, but not before news of what she’s done ripples through the city. Meanwhile, Freya’s guilt over not being able to reunite her family gets in the way of her happiness with Keelin (guest star Christina Moses), while Rebekah (guest star Claire Holt) struggles with her inability to fully commit to Marcel. Finally, struggling without Elijah by his side, Klaus’ murderous rampage throughout Europe leads to an unexpected encounter with Caroline Forbes (guest star Candice King).
Jane the Virgin – SEASON 4 FINALE
Jane believes she and Rafael are in a good place until she realizes he is keeping a secret from her. Alba’s big day has finally arrived, and Jane, Xo and Rogelio are ready to celebrate but Alba has other plans. Petra and JR (guest star Rosario Dawson) make a decision about their future that neither of them saw coming. Meanwhile, River (guest star Brooke Shields) spends the week with Rogelio in order to help them be believable as a married couple, but she soon starts to take her role too seriously.
Season 4 concludes April 20 on The CW @ 9pm ET